Yum! What doll would say ‘no’ to a delicious, iced cinnamon rolls, fresh from the oven? Well, cinnamon rolls are a very popular breakfast option for my daughter’s dolls, and I am sure your dolls will enjoy them, too!
These rolls also make a cute addition to Grace Thomas’s Bakery, coffee shop, or school lunch!
I make a ton of these rolls for my Etsy shop, LifeInOneThirdScale. However, if you would rather make your own, I put together a short video tutorial, below.
To make these rolls, you will need:
- Dough- colored polymer clay,
- Clay tools (toothbrush, needle tool, rolling pin, aluminum foil)
- Soft pastels
- Soft bristled paintbrushes
- Translucent Liquid Sculpey
- Glass baking pan
- Straight-edged blade/ Knife
Watch the video and make some baked goods for your dolls! They will thank you!